Privacy & Polices
- appmaking.com uses Email/password, Google, Facebook OAuth for creating a new account.
- We collect the following details from sign-in
- Email Address
- Profile Picture
- We use Name, Email, and profile picture to set up your basic account. We need your email address to inform you about your account activity, course details.
- If you want to remove your personal data from our server you can directly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like many other Web sites, https://appmaking.com makes use of log files. These files merely log visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our site’s visitors based upon their visit to appmaking.com and other sites on the Internet.
Our Advertising Partners
appmaking.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
appmaking.com does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that appmaking.com has in its database the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately (using the contact in the first paragraph) and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
This policy does not apply to any information collected offline or via channels other than this website.